Canon imageCLASS D1150
Released February, 2009
The Pros:Quiet while not in use. Multi-function printer, scanner, copier, fax machine. Duplex printing, copying.
The Cons:Does not print colour. You cannot fax to multiple recipients. The machine can't automatically detect and print from the manual feeder.
The Canon imageCLASS D1150 is one of four black & white laser multifunction copiers (D1120, D1150, D1170, D1180) from the imageCLASS D1100 Series. The D1150 builds from the D1120 by incorporating a 33.6Kbps modem for phone line faxing.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Plus the D1150 also adds support for USB & Internet facing as well. Like its predecessor, the copier supports b&w printing/copying and color scanning; plus it's compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems and, more importantly, the imageCLASS D1150 incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum into a single easy-to-replace unit, thereby reducing expenses and making ink replacement a simpler process. Additional features include space for 1050 sheets of paper, a max printing/copying speed of 30ppm, and support for two-sided copying and printing.
All models in the D1110 Series abide by Canon's Green Generation environmental initiative, which utilizes a wide-range of functions and technologies (auto-duplexing, PC faxing, toner saving, toner cartridge recycling, etc) to reduce waste and conservative energy.
- ImageCLASS D1100 Series
- Green Generation Initiative
- B&W Laser Multifunction Copier
- B&W Printing/Copying
- Color Scanning
- USB/Ethernet/Modem Faxing
- Win/Mac Compatibility
- USB Interface
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Optional WiFi Adapter
- Single Cartridge System
- Duplex Printing/Copying
- Print Method: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (Black): Up to 30ppm
- Print Resolution (Black): Up to 1200x600 dpi
- Copy Speed (Black): Up to 30cpm
- Copy Resolution (Black): Up to 1200x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution (Optical): Up to 600x600 dpi
- Scan Resolution (Interpolated): Up to 9600x9600 dpi
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6Kbps
- Fax Resolution: Up to 406x391 dpi
- Memory Capacity: 512 pages
- File Formats: JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP
- OS Compatibility (Win0: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- OS Compatibility (Mac): MAC OS X 10.4.9-10.6
- Interface: USB 2.0, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Optional Interface: C-6700WG Wireless Adapter
- Ink Compatibility: Canon Cartridge 120 (5,000 Pages)
- Document Feeder: 50-Sheet
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
User Reviews (3)
multi-function printer, scanner, copier, fax machine
WiFi capable (requires an adapter sold separately)
Ethernet connectivity for use on a network without the need for an online PC host
you cannot fax to multiple recipients
the machine can't automatically detect and print from the manual feeder
You may also like...